Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Flock of Seagulls- 'Remixes and Rarities' to be Released in March

Cherry Red Records will release a a new Remixes and Rarities compilation in March. This time. it's A Flock of the Seagulls' compilation coming on two discs which will include tracks from their most productive and successful period (1982- 1986). There is a variety of the song versions including the remixes, live versions and also 12". The compilations is set for release on March 24th 2017.




Disc: 1
1. I Ran (So Far Away) (U.S. 7″ Version)
2. Space Age Love Song (7″ Version)
3. Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) (7″ Version)
4. Nightmares (7″ Version)
5. Rosenmontag (Shorter Version)
6. Transfer Affection (7″ Version)
7. I Ran (Live)
8. It’s Not Me Talking (7″ Version)
9. Never Again (7″ Version)
10. Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) (Long Version)
11. Nightmares (12″ Version)
12. Committed (Short Version)
13. The Traveller (Live)
14. The More You Live the More You Love (Full Moon Mix)
Disc: 2
1. I Ran (Longer Version)
2. Never Again (the Dancer) (12″ Version)
3. Heartbeat Like a Drum (Full Length Version)
4. Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) (U.S. Edit 12″ Promo Version)
5. The Flight of Yuri Gagarin (Full Length Version)
6. Rosenmontag (Long Version)
7. Nightmares (U.S. 12″ Promo Version)
8. I Ran (So Far Away) (Edited Version)
9. Never Again (the Dancer) (Re-Mix)
10. Space Age Love Song (Live)
11. Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) (Short Version)
12. Who’s That Girl (She’s Got It) (Instrumental)
13. Single Medley

No comments:

Related Post